Manufactured by the highly credible and reputable company, Princeton Nutrients, Vitapulse has hit the supplements industry with a bang. Vitapulse is an advanced antioxidant formula that leverages the use of three powerful antioxidants to support a healthy heart, lower cholesterol levels, improve the cardio-circulatory functions, protect against cellular damage, boost mitochondrial health and cellular energy, and reduce inflammation.
The supplement has gained massive popularity due to its ability to counteract heart disease, the number one cause of deaths in the United States and many countries around the world. The powerful antioxidants play a crucial role in protecting the body against oxidative stress and harmful free radicals.
How Does Vitapulse Work?
In order to assist with various biological functions in the body, Vitapulse contains 3 impactful ingredients namely;
• N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 250mg
• CoQ10 100mg
• PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) 10mg
These powerful ingredients are perfectly capable of delivering an advanced antioxidant foundation to the human body to enable it to perform vital functions better.
Let’s take a look at each one of these ingredients so you can better understand how they work and their benefit to your body.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant that has been used for decades to boost mitochondrial health, which is crucial for optimal bodily functions and in improving metabolism. Numerous studies have proven its ability to protect against heart disease as it provides energy to the heart muscle cells and also prevents oxidative stress, a major cause of heart failure and other heart conditions.
In Japan, CoQ10 has been widely used since the 1970s to prevent and treat heart-related diseases. An 8-year study found that taking 100 milligrams of CoQ10 on a daily basis (just like the amount found in Vitapulse), can reduce the risk of developing cardiac complications by half.
CoQ10 is also one of the most popular ingredients commonly found anti-aging products. This is because it helps prevent cellular aging in a process known as mitochondrial genesis, where aging mitochondria are replaced with new ones. Due to its powerful antioxidant properties, CoQ10 is considered as an anti-aging agent.
PQQ is a compound that has powerful antioxidants and neuroprotective properties. It has been shown to reduce the size of damaged areas of the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an acute heart attack. Its ability to reduce triglyceride levels has also been found to protect against heart muscle damage after a heart attack. It has also been shown to protect against mitochondrial myopathy, which is known to cause stroke, cardiac myopathy, and other circulatory problems. +
NAC (N-acetyl Cysteine)
NAC is the third ingredient found in Vitapulse. It’s a compound derived from L-cysteine, which acts as a protein building block. In the body, NAC is converted into glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that protects against cellular damage from free radicals and oxidative stress. Its powerful antioxidant properties have been shown to protect against cancer and improve cardiac function.
Studies have found its effectiveness in the oxidation of LDL cholesterol and improving circulation in smokers. When used alongside angina medication, it might reduce the severe chest pains caused by the condition.
Vitapulse is arguably one of the most popular supplements right now due to the many health benefits it offers. The three main ingredients in the supplements have been scientifically proven to be beneficial in the body by boosting various biological functions.
Let’s have a look at the many benefits of Vitapulse:
• Maintains healthy cardiovascular functionality. It does this by protecting the heart muscle cells and reducing inflammation. It also reduces the effects of damage caused by stroke.
• It reduces inflammation throughout the body and is crucial in treating various conditions caused by increased inflammation, such as arthritis.
• Improves overall energy and restores vitality. The two main ingredients in Vitaluplse, CoQ10 and PQQ, protect against mitochondrial damage, encourage mitochondrial genesis, which is the regeneration of new cells, and promotes overall mitochondrial health. Increased energy in the body cells ensures optimal function in all organs.
• Vitapulse eases joint pain and stiffness associated with arthritis as the antioxidants present work to reduce inflammation.
• Its powerful antioxidant properties are particularly effective in preventing cellular damage which is known to cause accelerated aging. Cellular damage is caused by free radicals and oxidative stress. If you’re looking to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other early signs of aging, Vitapulse can help you achieve just that.
• It helps prevent age-related macular degeneration, an eye condition that causes vision loss in elderly people.
• Lowers HDL cholesterol levels- high HDL cholesterol levels are known to cause artery blockage, which as a result causes heart failure and other heart complications.
• It reduces anxiety, stress, and improves sleep quality
• The supplement reduces muscle aches and soreness
• It increases metabolism as a result of improved mitochondrial health
• It improves brain functions such as memory, focus, and concentration
• Boost neurological functions
• Lowers blood pressure
Vitapulse Possible Side-Effects and Interactions
Vitapulse has no major effects and is safe for adults. You may experience some digestive upsets after a few days of use. Other common effects may include fever, drowsiness, low blood pressure, rashes, and liver problems in some users. These effects may also be experienced as a result of an overdose.
Vitapulse may interact with various medications, so it’s important to seek medical advice before taking the supplement. Such medications include;
• Blood-thinning medications
• Blood pressure medications
• Cancer medications
Does Vitapulse Work?
There is clinical evidence that the main ingredients in Vitapulse are immensely beneficial in improving body health and protecting against various chronic conditions. It improves cardiac function really well, balances cholesterol levels in the blood, reduces inflammation to a great extent, boosts metabolism, and improves cognitive function.
Also, based on the many positive reviews from users, it’s evident that Vitapulse really works.
Vitapulse Review Conclusion
Achieving optimal health has become extremely hard nowadays due to the change in lifestyle, increased environmental pollution, poor dietary habits, and use of products with harsh chemicals and toxins. It’s for these reasons that people are now turning to supplements like Vitapulse to ensure optimal health for their bodies. Be sure to take the recommended Vitapulse supplement dosage on a regular basis and you’ll surely notice a difference in your health.